Visitors

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New victims of gold coin dealer Jim Burg keep popping up

Not every story generates leads months after I run it, but the investigation into Jim Burg and Superior Discount Coins is different.

Months after our story detailing victims’ claims that Jim Burg took their retirement money to invest in gold, victims say they never received the gold coins they were promised.

Every couple of weeks, I get an email from a new person claiming to be a victim.

Police ensure me they are working on this case. I understand why victims are frustrated with the slow pace of justice.
I will continue keeping viewers and readers updated. If you know someone who claims to be a victim, please call or email me.

Here is our original story. We confront Jim Burg at the end of this piece.