Visitors

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spam (and trickery) that makes you blush

Check out this (fake) email I just received:

Hello. I'am Lyudmila. Do you remember me? We talk on facebook.
Oh ok, i'll remind you
I'm from Belarus,35 y.o., I'm brown with grey eyes, my height is 170,and my weight is 56. I'am in your city now and i'm looking for good guy to spent one week together.
Nothing serious in relations, but i want to spend night in the men's bed.

I think you understand me :)

I make i little page with more information about me with my photos, becouse a lot of websites blocked at my work.

If you would like to meet me, you can visit my page here http://wehavebesthere.com.
Just search for my ID, I'm wild_pantera.
You should sign up on this site, but it's free. You can message me on this site.
Hope, you'll write me!

What's interesting too is that when I copy the above text over to a text editing document, additional text shows up. It doesn't show up on the email I received when I open it in Outlook. It's also not white text at the bottom, I checked that. I assume this text is meant to throw off spam filters? (It worked.)

out. Stables and hay-barns filled two sides of the farmyard below him. "Great Lord!" cried Bull, "I never knew an elephant could go so fast.
"I am Inspector Ratcliffe," he said, with a sort of haste that vergedheart stood still also, for he heard from that space of rugged stones thelooked anxiously from one Professor to the other Professor to see which was

(the text just stopped right there.)