Visitors

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I tried to be trendy on my way to work #Car2Go

These cars are everywhere. Last week I signed up for the promotion offering membership and 30 free minutes.

This morning I decided to check our how it all works and was pleasantly surprised after a small hiccup.

My first car didn't work so I couldn't "check it out." I spent five minutes waiting on hold for tech support.

Luckily there was another car a couple blocks away.

The iPhone app makes finding and reserving a car simple.


When you get in the car, a voice guides you through checking it out. There's even GPS navigation if you want to use it.

I drove the car both to and from work today. While they aren't my usual V6, they get the job done.

Here's how many cars there are in the Denver area.

Would you ever drive one of these?

Sign-up is required and you'll have to wait a few days for the company to check out your driving record.

These cars are available in cities around the world, according to Car2Go's website:

https://www.car2go.com/en/denver/